Good acoustic environments are a vital component in the successful delivery of education. If the teacher cannot be heard, it is almost impossible to create a learning environment to support the student’s needs. While especially true of students with special educational needs, this applies across the student body, with good acoustics proven to reduce teacher stress, improve student performance, wellbeing and behaviour. Saint-Gobain Ecophon develops, manufactures and markets acoustic solutions that contribute to a good learning experience. Our promise “A sound effect on people” is at the core of everything we do. Ecophon is part of the global Saint-Gobain Group.Visit Website
Wernick was established in 1934, making it Britain’s oldest modular building manufacturer and has decades of experience in providing building solutions for the education sector.
Modular construction is the process of using modules manufactured in a factory environment which are transported to site and connected together to form a complete building.
From an initial sketch through to completion, Wernick offer a full turnkey solution, which includes building design, building regulations, all planning, foundation preparing and building delivery, all from one point of contact.
Why Wernick Modular Buildings?
- Lower cost when compared to traditional construction.
- Reduced build programme – up to 50% quicker.
- Sustainable form of building – produced under environmental standards ISO 14001.
- Quality product – building modules manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
- Architectural service available – traditional or modern looking building designs.
- Full project management from start to finish including ground preparation and landscaping.
- Permanent building system with a 50+ years design life.